Friday, May 8, 2009

Expanding Tech for Mr Rosa


I'm enjoying many aspects of my classes this quarter.

In 513, I'm enjoying the step-wise building of the websites.

In 578, Using Skype again is cool. My last venture there was visiting with a friend in Hong Kong. I really enjoyed talking with him while doing a virtual tour of HK with Google Earth.

I'm really glad to have been nudged to use delicious.com bookmarking because they are available everywhere and in any browser I use.

Getting my first draft of Action Research out for the wiki was stressful. I'm not much of a research writer, but I'm starting to get more used to the Web 2.0 mindset, mainly due my growing use of Google sites in my teaching. MrRosa2

I'm still iffy about Second Life. Seems like it could be a huge time suck with not much pay off. We'll see next week I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment